Join our community - online!
We are excited to introduce the LCJP blog - an online community for news, updates, stories, legislation, and opportunities at LCJP and in our restorative justice community. Come join the conversation!!
Hot off the Press!
Winter 2014 Newsletter is here! Read the latest news and updates from LCJP.
LCJP's Fall newsletter for 2013 is here.
Molly Rowan Leach explains why Restorative Justice is on the Rise!
See the article from the TimesCall on Saturday 7/27/13 on how a new Restorative Justice grant will help Parolees' integration back into our community.
See our article from Sunday 7/14/13 TimesCall, BoulderCamera and Denver's Post!
House Bill 1254 has been passed and signed into Colorado Law! Click here to read about it!
Longmont Cemetery vandals, who took responsibility for their actions, were referred to LCJP for Restorative Justice process. Click to see CBS News Report 8/21/13 by Stan Bush, with Longmont Police Department's Commander Jeff Satur and LCJP's RPS Manager, Laura Snider.
Restorative Justice Summit 2012 Video
- Colorado State Representative Lee highlights the importance of restorative justice and why he supports it!
- Student RJ Team Member Rea Blash discusses how restorative justice builds empathy.
- This video provides insight into the 2012 Student Restorative Justice Team and why restorative justice is so pertinant for schools and our community.
- Abundant Community Radio Interview with Chief Mike Butler on builiding community
- Yi-Tan Call 296: Restorative Justice - Podcast with Longmont Chief of Police Mike Butler and LCJP Executive Director Deb Witzel
- KGNU Interview - 2011 Youth Summit (1/19/11)
- Newsletter Vol. 4 Issue 4
- Educators in Blue - Police Officers as Teachers - Bill Ellis (Dec 4, 2012)
- A Point of Choice - A Bad Choice, A Good Officer, and Restorative Justice - Ken Keusenkotohen (11.15.12)
- Newsletter Vol. 4 Issue 3
- Teen Offender to Teen Mentor (Priscilla’s Story) By Linda Leary (Sept 11, 2012)
- Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett writes a letter of endorsement for LCJP
- St.Vrain Valley School District Superintendent Don Haddad writes a letter of endorsement for LCJP
- A First for State’s New Restorative Justice Law - Dramatic Prison Encounter Between Denver Mom and Killer of Her Child
- Stan Garnett to seek second term as Boulder County district attorney - Boulder Daily Camera 03/08/2012
- Enhancing the Capacity of the Longmont Community Justice Partnership - by Dr. Beverly Title and Chief Michael Butler