I am a Volunteer
Welcome to the LCJP Volunteer Page. This is a resource page for active volunteers who are looking for ways to get involved and stay connected with the program.
- Some of the links on this page will be followed by the initials (vm). This indicates that it is a link to file located in Volunteer Matters, our secure on-line data base.
- Each of the links on this home page are universal and apply to each program. If you click on the program specific buttons to the left, you will find links and tools unique to that program area.
- Click on the (Volunteer Matters) button on the left to enter the general log-in site. Log in using the user name and password issued by LCJP. As you log-in check the (remember my password) box. This will allow you to utilized the links below which are tagged (vm) with greater ease.
Don't hesitate to call or e-mail Jessica Goldberg, the Volunteer Coordinator, at 303.776.1527 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This is a data base of all volunteers in the LCJP program and all scheduled conferences. You can find the names of other people participating in your conferences and their contact information here.
Directory of Local Resources to aid in the Construction of RJ Contract Items
- Boulder County - Network of Care Resource Book = Provides a list of public services and outreach programs available in Boulder County ( i.e. anger management classes, housing aid, food, counseling etc...)
- Volunteer Connection - Youth Connection Guide = A list of local volunteer opportunities sorted by age - focused on youth ages 16 and under.
- United Way Volunteer Connection Volunteering Opportunities = A list of local volunteer opportunities for offenders
- Volunteer Match = Additional list of volunteer opportunities for offenders.
Available Volunteer Lead Projects- Opportunities to apply your unique skills
Please contact Jessica Goldberg at 303-776-1527 or email@example.com with your ideas or to brainstorm other ways you might be able to contribute to LCJP.
LCJP Facilitators, please take a moment to fill out this survey to let the LCJP staff know how we can better serve you as a volunteers with LCJP.